- This event has passed.
The Science and Spirituality of Sound Healing
February 6 - February 9
Sivananda Yoga Ashram Nassau Bahamas Presents
The Science and Spirituality of Sound Healing with
John Beaulieu, Silvia Nakkach, Rev. Jorge Alfano C.H, David Moises Perez Martinez, and Jeff Deen
February 6th – February 9th 2018
Sound healing is the practice of using sound and listening in a mindful manner to transform and expand consciousness to enhance the body’s natural potential to regenerate and heal itself. An understanding of the healing qualities of sound is integral to the practice of yoga and all healing arts.
This Sound Healing Symposium presents specific sound healing modalities grounded in evidence-based science.You will take home practical sound and music healing skills that can be integrated into your personal life, used in a healing arts professional practice, and incorporated in yoga teaching. Symposium presentations and workshops include:
- Tuning your nervous system: sound healing with tuning forks
- Sound healing, quantum science, and clinical practice
- Mindful listening: stress reduction, and the five elements
- Sound healing and cognitive mindfulness
- Collective intelligence of sound improvisation
- Mantra healing and ancient Nada Yoga of sound and the voice
- Medicine melodies and chanting as a sound healing modality
This is a special opportunity to be with world-renowned practitioners, teachers, and scientists in the cutting-edge field of sound and music healing.