Sound Healing at IAK Freiburg Germany
April 26 @ 8:00 am - April 29 @ 5:00 pm
with John Beaulieu, N.D., Ph.D.
April 26th Evening Tuning Fork Sound Healing Immersion Concert
April 27th Sound Healing with Tuning Forks Introduction
April 28th -29th Sound Healing, Trance, and the Five Elements
Sound and music have been used for thousands of years to induce trance states, heal, and create heightened states of consciousness. During class we will learn to use tuning forks like musical instruments so that everyone, regardless of musical training, will be able to create sound healing sessions. Once the principles of trance and the five elements are learned they can be used with voice, crystal and metal bowls, flutes, drums, and shurti boxes.
Once the relationship of sound and trance is understood you will be able use trance states to create specific therapeutic outcomes for yourself, patients, and sound immersion listeners. During class we will focus on universal trance principles and protocols which can be creatively adapted to unique needs. Specific topics taught in class will be:
- How to create five element sound healing sessions
- The history and use of sound and trance states
- How to work with addictions and dependencies
- How to work with PTSD and trauma
- How to work with visionary states
- How to enhance performance
- How to meet everyday challenges i.e.: motivation, relationships, problem solving, etc.