Biosonic Gamma™ Tuning Fork
There have been numerous studies using different methods of Gamma entrainment that all have in common improvement of mood, memory, cognitive ability, and creativity based on increased neural coherence as well as decreased anxiety and an overall enhancement of meditative states. These findings are congruent with the release of Nitric Oxide using Biosonics Otto 128™ and Bodytuner™ tuning forks which leads to increased blood flow, enhanced neuronal coherence, and reduced inflammation.
The Gamma Tuning fork works by creating a 40 Hz binaural beat. This happens when you tap the 256 Hz tuning fork on one knee and the Gamma tuning fork on your other knee and bring them to your ears. The Gamma tuning fork is 296 Hz. The difference between the 296 Hz Gamma tuning fork and 256 Hz tuning fork is 40 Hz. You already have a C 256 Hz tuning fork If you own Biosonics Body Tuners™, Leonardo Protocol™ Solar Harmonic Spectrum™, and/or Biosonics Brain Tuners™. The Fundamental tuning fork in the Brain Tuner™ set is 256 Hz.
Biosonics gamma protocols are based on different gamma entrainment systems presented in research studies that use psychoacoustic gamma wave and light to induce a state of brain wave synchronicity.
Gamma Protocol 1
1. Sit in a safe comfortable space. Close your eyes and breathe in for 5 seconds and exhale for five seconds for 2 to 5 minutes.
2. Tap the 256 Hz and Gamma fork on your left and right knee and bring to your ears. Mindfully listen to the sound. You can tap them one to three times.
The Biosonics Gamma™ tuning fork is congruent with recent studies on the positive effect of 40 Hz psychoacoustic gamma wave stimulation. The reported benefits of Gamma wave stimulation are summarized below.
3. Sit for one to two minutes. Let your breath come naturally. Feel the gamma wave as it moves through your mind and body.
4. Open your eyes, take a moment, and resume your day.
Gamma Protocol 2
1. Sit in a safe comfortable space in front of an illuminated white wall or window with sunlight. Put on Biosonics Green color glasses.
2. Close your eyes and breathe in for 5 seconds and exhale for five seconds for 2 to 5 minutes.
3. Tap the 256 Hz and Gamma fork on your leX and right knees and bring to your ears. Mindfully listen to the sound.
4. Tap the 256 Hz and Gamma fork on your leX and right knees again and as you bring to your ears open your eyes and listen to the sound while looking through Biosonics Green glasses.
5. When the sound fades be with the color as though it were a sound for 30 seconds or longer.
6. Close your eyes and repeat steps 3 -5 two to ten times.
7. Close your eyes, take off your Green Color Glasses, take a moment and resume your day.
Research References A. Chinnakkaruppan et al., Gamma entrainment binds higher-order brain regions and offers neuroprotecton. Neuron 102, 929–943 e8 (2019). L.S. Sharpe, et al., Gamma entrainment frequency affects mood, memory and cognition: an exploratory pilot study. Brain Informatics https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7683678/. (2020) National Library of Medicine, High frequency light and sound stimulation to improve brain functions in Alzheimer’s disease. ClinicalTrials.gov. hBps://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04042922. January 2020.
Note: Biosonics Color Glasses™ are frequency tuned to create a color-sound resonance with Biosonics tuning forks that enhances mind-body coherence through sensory integration.
To learn more about Biosonics tuning forks and color glasses visit www.biosonics.com